Tuesday, July 12, 2005

This is it...

For those who think that they can just meld into the background and not cause waves, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE! The way things are progressing, this will not be an option. There is not going to be any middle ground. The changes in society that are being managed will not admit the existence of any sort of happy medium position. You are either going to be free, or you will be a total slave. This is the outcome that is the goal of the oligarchical interests fighting for global control. Do the research yourself, if you dare. Time is of the essence. Most people can sense that things are not the same as they once were. The rate of change is quickening. I suggest another article to give you more perspective on this. It is critical that you awaken yourself and work to stop this from happening. I am not even sure if it is possible to stop it. All I know is that I cannot look at myself in the mirror, or look in my son's eyes and fail to fight for his future. Look at your kids and tell me if you can fail to fight for their future. Can you see what is happening to America or the world? The truth is out there, but the real question is can you, will you deal with it?

No comments: