Monday, November 24, 2008

Gloom Doom Reports

http://www.investmentrarities.com/11-2008early.html

You're going to want to read these tidbits from some financial analysts
that I've found. I've been saying the same thing, as my own research
and thinking has led me to the same conclusions. The stories and
explanations coming from the mass media and MSNBC just don't make any
sense when you stop and think about it. It is now time for all good men
and women to STAND UP for truth, justice and freedom. Stand up now
while you still can. Protect your assets while you still have them.
There is definitely a plan to separate you from them. Now is the time
to get educated about it. If you continue to exclaim, "It's too
complicated." "It's too much work." "I don't want to think about it."
"I don't believe it." "You're a conspiracy theorist." "The government
will handle it." "There's nothing I can do.", or whatever other
rationalization you can think of that I haven't listed, your assets WILL
be destroyed. Kiss your portfolio, your retirement, your pension, your
savings GOODBYE. I'm not giving investment advice here, but I am
putting you on notice that your assets are at risk, and you probably
need to learn and restructure your finances to come out with your
purchasing power intact. As the old saying goes, "A word to the wise is
sufficient." You have been presented with information, now what you do
with it is your responsibility.

No comments: