Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bet You Didn't See THIS One on CNN...

http://en.rian.ru/world/20081124/118512713.html

This guy wrote about the decline and breakup of America 10 years ago! People were probably laughing about it back then, but I bet that nobody's laughing about it now... This is another wake-up call to action for all Americans that don't want this to happen. It will take a lot of work to fix America. I'm not sure if Americans have the 'intestinal fortitude' to do it. We used to, but today, I am not encouraged by what I see these days. I can only hope and pray that Americans can look deep within and find the strength and courage to embody the principles that made America great, and that we can get rid of the things that have caused the country to experience this dire situation. It is a major growth opportunity.

No comments: