Thursday, June 21, 2007

America's "War" on Terrorism Revisited

Chossudovsky wrote an excellent book entitled America's War on Terrorism. It provides important information on the dynamics of the bogus War on Terrorism and the way it works. I didn't read the entire book, but I've found an important summary of the book. It is very hard-hitting, mainly because the book is thoroughly researched with footnotes & references to everything being said.

The book is NOT speculation based on opinion. He demonstrates how the official story of 911-WTC attacks can not be true, and proves that the reasons and picture we are being fed by the mass media are contrived to give the people a false picture. I'm not sure how much justice I can do to the article myself here, but I have covered much, if not most of the issues and topics that Chossudovsky covers in his book. It just takes a discerning, questioning spirit to deduce and infer that the official story being spoonfed to most people is based in illusion and deception. My view is that if we are being fed lies by mass media, there is a reason for it. The reason has to be the concealment of the truth for the detriment of those who view and believe the material as given. There is no other logical conclusion. Nobody lies to benefit others. The lie is always to the detriment of the victim being deceived.

I did notice that Chossudovsky mentions that the corporations, banks, governments, etc., are all the beneficiaries of these lies being foisted upon the people, but I beg to differ in a technical point. I contend that corporations, banks, governments, Wall Street and financial interests, the Military-Industrial Complex, etc., are all fictional entities that are used to conceal the identities of those individuals who are the true actors and designers of these events! They're just imaginary constructs that we've been indoctrinated and conditioned to believe exist. This may sound bizarre, but only because we've been trained to think of these imaginary creations as being concrete and tangible. If you sit down and think about it, you'll realize that a corporation is created on a piece of paper called 'Articles of Incorporation'. A government is created on a piece of paper called a 'Charter' or a 'Constitution'. The government or corporation cannot do anything! The real live flesh & blood people who hide behind the 'corporate veil' are the ones who perform all of the actions attributed to these organizations.

I must agree with Chossudovsky's view on things. I've independently researched the status quo and how we've been indoctrinated, as well as thought and reflected upon many things related to these topics, and I must say that he is right on the money. The only thing that I haven't seen him refer to (which I see that most researchers fail to mention) is the power and capacity of the Vatican and it's involvement in these matters. It seems to be a blind spot of most researchers.

I don't agree with everything at this web site, but I've never been one to discount everything that a person says just because I do not agree with some things that they may say. I believe that nobody is all wrong, nor is anybody completely correct in everything that they may say. But I do know that truth can be found from anywhere. Nobody has a patent on the truth! I also know that the more research that you do, the closer you get to understanding the Big Picture. Understanding the Big Picture usually allows you to understand events in some sort of context that makes sense. Most people do not have this bird's eye perspective on subjects, or on society. This lack of perspective and understanding on a deep level is what makes is possible for mass media sources to control the minds of men who believe and trust the information being disseminated through these methods.

No comments: