Monday, October 10, 2005

It's not a pretty picture...

I found an article dealing with the financial picture here in America. It's not looking so good for the country, regardless of how you are doing as an individual. I suspect that most people are being squeezed by the banks and other corporations out there. Remember that your alleged governments (at all levels) have all been incorporated. So they are victimizing the entire country, better known as 'We the People'. In addition, there is a high danger that bank accounts and other investment vehicles could be seized or effectively nullified by your friends in government. I'm just trying to get you to wake up and realize what your options are before it is too late. Wake up while there is still time! The time to prepare for something is before it happens. When it is obvious to the average person that danger is near, it is much too late to prepare for it. But the wise person studies a situation and prepares for it ahead of time. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you will thank me later if I am right. I really hope that I'm wrong, but it doesn't look like it.

No comments: