Monday, September 26, 2005

Troops on US Streets?

I found another article that deals with apparent high level plans for the government to have troops on American soil to control and suppress Americans. This is not good, but I must say that I am not surprised about this. It seems to have been a plan of the government to utilize troops on civilians, like they did in New Orleans in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. The troops there only seemed to be blocking the supplies of food and essentials to the victims there. But they had no problem seizing the guns of the people. It seems to me that the deployment of troops in New Orleans was a test run for the use of the military on Americans. It passed with flying colors, as there haven't been many demonstrations against it. If there were demonstrations, they were not reported on by the media. I'm not sure about the veracity of the above article, but I'd rather err on the side of safety and to work to restrain the unfettered power of the federal government.

No comments: