Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Radiation Treatment?

Just as I suspected, there is scientific evidence that radiation (of all forms) causes massive bone loss, even in small doses. I think that this is terrible, especially considering that radiation is one of the AMA-approved treatment modalities for cancer. I don't agree with this, as it just doesn't make sense to me that poisoning of the body is alleged to be a method to improve the health. If the procedure would make a healthy person sick, how in the world can this same 'treatment' be used to make a sick person healthy? If anybody has a logical explanation that can justify such fantasy, please impart this wisdom to me as soon as possible. But common sense (and a background in science) both tell me that this 'theory' is fallacious, at best.

It would make more sense to me to strengthen the immune system, detoxify the body, and work to improve the knowledge and understanding of the patient. The patient has to recognize that she has to take the initiative to become knowledgeable about their ailment. They also have to have faith in knowing that the cure is out there, and that all they have to do is exercise enough energy and interest to find it. If you need any help with something, drop me a note and I may be able to point you in the right direction.

No comments: