Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm not the only one...

...talking about the bad stuff going on in America. This article only confirms many of my suspicions, but the author has more proof than me. It's time to wake up and spread the word. The only people that are going to work to save us IS us! The government is in the same bed as the ones who are destroying America. They are about 90% done with the job. If we don't wake up now, we might wake up in the concentration camps. The substance of the economy has already been exported and/or destroyed. This means the end of the middle class, which is the backbone of any healthy society. This is my call to action to all those who can see what's coming. For more info, make sure that you check the links that I have in my 'links' section. Also, feel free to do your own research! Please move with all deliberate speed, as it is later than you think!

No comments: